ANNIVERSARY Countdown (Count-Up?)

Today is Friday, March 7th, 2014. We were married 986 days ago, on June 25th, 2011.


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Morning Note...

It's too early in the morning for me. H is usually up well before me, and I am a night owl, but he is sick with that sinus infection this morning and I am hoping he will sleep in until a meeting that can't be postponed later today.  I am off this morning to a curriculum meeting and so ....

But I wanted to post a short note to quote a friend's words...words that I woke up to this morning on the web: "So there it is. Like life, today was filled with highs and lows, nerve-wracking moments that led to positive outcomes, and disastrous events that turned out to be an opportunity for a friend to BE a friend."
 
These aren't the amazing insights that: create revolutions in the world or win Nobel Prizes...but they are the words that make another day closer to the wedding as important in our lives as THE day. Thank you to all of you for making this passage as important to us every day as the 25th. And thanks to David for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment